SLAYER, the Grammy-winning, undisputed kings of thrash/punk/metal, in 2008 joined forces with O’Neal USA, one of the leading manufacturers of motorcycle and BMX accessories, to produce a limited edition of SLAYER helmets that feature the band’s distinguished and celebrated artwork. The helmets launched under the name of RockHard, and were sold at all Cycle Gear locations and at finer motorcycle dealerships worldwide. In addition, each helmet was certified and numbered with its own Certificate Of Authenticity.
SLAYER‘s official webstore is now offering O’Neal RockHard Full Face helmets individually autographed by all four members of the band (Kerry King, Tom Araya, Jeff Hanneman and Dave Lombardo). Only 13 of these — priced at $499 apiece — are available.
O’Neal RockHard Helmets is the ultimate expression in the purest form. Each helmet is produced with exclusive graphics personally approved by the world’s greatest music artists and pop culture icons. Each helmet is produced in limited quantity and is certified and numbered with its own Certificate Of Authenticity.
* Advanced composite fiberglass/Kevlar /carbon/Spectra core
* Blend of materials creates a strong, light, energy-absorbent, and impact-resistant design
* Multiple adjustable vents for customizable airflow
* Shell’s design creates a vacuum effect, drawing hot air away from the head
Clear 2mm molded Polycarbonate Uni-Curve flat race face shield for outstanding optical clarity
* Removable, washable liner for ease of cleaning and care
* Safety standards meet and exceed SNELL M2005 and DOT
RockHard Helmets has also produced limited-edition helmets for AC/DC, KISS and LYNYRD SKYNYRD, among others.