Born: June 29th
Endeavor: Musician (Hard and Heavy Sounds), Entrepreneur, Tutor
Interests: Music, Art, Traveling, Movies
Address: Bukit Pamulang Indah F3/17
Raised in a hard and tough kind of neighborhood with a liberalism kind of family, Fano had been striving and thrived to become the person who he is today. As the son of Alexander Kayus Mangindaan and Anneke Maringka and a brother of Fega Leanne Pandy Mangindaan, Fano is a Manadonese descendant.
Seeing his mother singing and playing her old rusty acoustic guitar when he was still at 6th grade, made him forced her to teach him how to sing and play guitar. At that moment, he knew that he wanted to be able to sing and play guitar, just like his mother. It took him a year to whet the anxiety, and he began to explore music and songs ever since.
Along the way, Fano found the kind of music that brings harmony to his ears, Metal Music. Metallica, Sepultura, Megadeth and Dream Theater are some of the bands that has influenced his musicality the most. Sons from another mother are; Deep Purple, Led Zepplin, Queen, Rush, Yes, U2, Van Halen, Extreme, Guns’N’Roses, Rage Against The Machine, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden and Blind Melon.
Fano started his first band when he was at 7th grade, the band called BledWhite. Played some of the songs of Metallica and Sepultura, such as Seek and Destroy, Fade to Black, Creeping Death, Master of Puppets, One, Arise, Desperate Cry, Murder, Altered State, Meaningless Movement, and many more, Fano was the flag carrier of the band. After tasting the sensation, he was possessed by it. As the result, Fano still stand his ground on the underground. His existence and musical journey continues till current day.
PEARLS of WISDOM
Now it’s time for you to take a seat, lean back, relax, open your mind, scratch your tummy, and cluck like a chicken.
1. Every morning smile to your mirror, but why stop there? smile to your kitchen table, to your living room sofa, and to your iron board. Beware, don’t smile to your dishwasher, it may take it as provocation.
2. Always put your smile on. People will assume that you are a crazy person and won’t mess with you.
3. Live every day like it is your last. Crawl into a corner and cry.
4. Live every day to the fullest. When going to the bathroom, take a newspaper.
5. Never give up on anybody, except for their names.
6. Keep your promises, in the storage.
7. Drinking is not a solution, unless we are talking about alcohol.
8. Clothes don’t make the man, but being naked will get you arrested.
9. Watch the sun rise and set, with a box of tissues.
10. Remember everybody makes mistakes, and you will have the opportunity to laugh on them.
11. Always follow your dreams; just be sure to check that Pamela Anderson is also on board.
12. Honesty is the best policy, at least that’s what Madonna always telling me.
13. Time is money, stop reading if it’s unfunny!